Code review comment for lp:~danci-emanuel/mailman/messages_support

Revision history for this message
Emanuel Danci (danci-emanuel) wrote :

> > Just some small comments:
> >
> > 1. This is only the part that will be used by the handlers when creating the
> > new messags. (the equivalent of the Message class from DlistUtils)
>
> OK, I don't think I understand why existing mailman doesn't include the
> msgdata, but you need to. Can you explain it to me? (It's probably because I
> don't know the mm3 code, but it will help us both if you can explain it.)
> What is in the metadata?

Right not, mm3 only stores the following information for a certain message: the message_id_hash, its path and the message_id, which are all found in the msg param. I added the msgdata because it contains the 'thread_id' field, which will be added by the one of the two handlers (either FirstDlist or SecondDlist, as Sneha Priscilla called them), when the message gets there.

> > 2. I did not push the code for the other parts of the DlistUtils (the ones
> > related to the Thread and Override classes) because I still have to finish
> > some parts of them and I also took you advice, pushing smaller pieces of
> code,
> > so that they will be easier to review.
>
> Good.
>

> > 3. I also changed the attribute from mailinglist.py, the one that you told
> me
> > to, and added the missing line to max_size.py.
>
> You mean the help text associated with that attribute?

Yes, the text.

> > 4. I tried to add Terri as I reviewer to, but I cannot seem to find her on
> > launchpad.
>
> I can't figure out how to add another reviewer from this view, but Terri is
> terriko on launchpad.

Thank you for Terri`s id! I added her to the reviewers list, too!

« Back to merge proposal